Chicken... Who Needs It!!!

For those of you who know me, you know that I do not generally consume a lot of meat.  Therefore, I was especially pleased that during one of the multiple times a day that I check Pinterest, I found a recipe that put a vegetarian spin on one of my all-time favorite things, BUFFALO CHICKEN FINGERS!  It is made with cauliflower instead of chicken.  At first I was skeptical and wondered if I would have to send in a photo to Pinstrosity when I was finished, but since I will try almost anything I gave it a shot.  I served the "chicken" bites with pineapple jalapeno coleslaw and a side of chunky bleu cheese yogurt dressing.  One word... DELICIOUS!  Didn't even miss the chicken.  Give these Buffalo Bites a try, you won't regret it!

Buffalo "Chicken" Vegetarian Style


Labels: , , , ,