BACON EXTRAVAGANZA!

We all know how I love bacon...
     Last week when my friend Ashley was here we decided to make Rachael Ray's Smoke and Fireworks Bacon-Wrapped Chipotle Burgers with a side of Avocados with Warm Bacon Dressing that I have been DYING to try.  I found it on the Iowa Girl Eats blog (one of my favorites!!).
     We were in a bit of a time crunch and didn't have the opportunity to take a ton of photos and the kitchen was a complete disaster, but none-the-less...turned out amazing! TRUST ME-- You want to make BOTH of these delicious dishes... they are to die for!!
 Smoke and Fireworks Bacon-Wrapped Chipotle Burgers
Bake the bacon until slightly cooked but make sure it doesn't start to crisp or you will not be able to fold it over the burgers.
 Homemade BBQ sauce... yum!

Avocados with Warm Bacon Dressing
SERIOUSLY AMAZING!! CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH!!

RECIPE LINKS:
1)BURGER  --   2)AVOCADO

Labels: , , , ,